'World's Fattest Man' Loses 644 Pounds

Comments

"sexually abused" as a child. That DID NOT cause his problem. When I was 15 a lady 23 sexually "abused" me but we enjoyed it and my male friends were jealous. My girlfriend at school was NOT amused when a "friend" told her.

-The Real Governor Christi Issue- The issue of whether Bill Clinton's White House Physician, Connie Mariano, was right or wrong for simply high-lighting Christi's severe overweight problem, isn't the real question, but rather is it simply a matter of fact. The Governor has done an exemplary job in taking care of the needs of New Jersey. I do not generally like Republicans because the Republican Party has distanced itself from the evolving needs of the American people. Christi, should be a Democrat, because he does not fit the current 'republican mold'. I like Mr. Christi, and I do not want him to die. We have just gotten rid of the worst president that has ever sat in the White House, in George W. Bush. His legitimacy is non-existent, due to in part to his brother's tampering with the Florida ballots, during the election, and due in part to the Supreme Court's interference with the re-count being conducted, after the election, among other things. Americans are entitled to know who will be controlling the government. If it is likely that Christi will die in office, and that the Vice-President will become the new Commander-in-Chief, it means that the VP will need to be carefully vetted, by the American people, as the eventual Commander-in-Chief. This issue is key, if Christi, is to ever be considered seriously for President. If Christi, is to have any chance at all, he would need to have a Democrat as a running-mate. A Republican running-mate for Christi, would mean a guaranteed loss for the Republicans. Chisti's whinning about the questions posed by his children, will get him an infinitesimal amount of sympathy from the American public. Christi, is a wonderful guy, but he is physically unfit, and psychologically unable to deal with own his lack of fitness. If Governor Christi, really wants to be here for his children, and be here for his country, he will buy some Konjac Root, get his act together, and follow the excellent advice of Clinton's doctor. He has to show America that he is Presidential material. Right now, in his current scenario, Christy, is just Cabinet material. TROY S. McNEILL Capital - Saratoga Region NEW YORK STATE

Good for him! Listen if anyone is intersted in getting healthy try joining the body by vi 90 Day Challenge go to fitwithcoa.bodybyvi.com I would love to help you! This 90 Day challenge is changing lives & people are getting off blood pressure meds along with diabetes meds.

It's great he lost the weight but here's always my question. They had to knock down his wall and use forklifts to get the guy at 1 point in time. Where does the guy get the money to pay someone to get him with a forklift, I've often noticed overweight people seem to stay heavy and always manage to struggle with weight problems. Wouldn't taking the guys income away or maybe his families help financially help him in the long run? Knowing you have money that actually buys you the food and allows you to sit around all day continuing to eat, day after day. I'm not saying take away all his income, but geez, that is what always surprises me, the people that are most overweight always seem to have an endless supply of money, or something that allows them to continue eating. Maybe make the guy hang out with homeless people for a few days or weeks or something.

I don't know where all the negative comments are comming from. THEY ALL NEED TO STOP. It is like having a drug adiction; you have to hit rock bottom before you are willing to change. He hit the bottom and now he is doing something positive about it. I say GOOD FOR HIM. He is turning his negative into a positive. My comment to you is to keep up the good work and don't let anyone or anything bring you down. My hat is off to you. Congrats. for loosing all that weight. I know it was not easy.

So he went from "Oh Hell No" to Fluffy (Gabriel Iglesias 6 levels of fatness) :)

I know how food can make you feel better emotionally. Try fresh Gummi Bears when you're feeling down and you can see what I mean. There comes a time for self-control when you see yourself getting so vastly overweight that it becomes a health problem. I hope that he doesn't go through with the skin operation. I think that he should just let the skin catch up with the abnormally fast weight loss.

Yeah I'm at 330lbs and I'm having problems. Diabetes, joints, finding clothes that fit. Among other private issues.

this is good news. at least he is doing something about it now and knows how to stay thinner. hope he keeps up the work.

This is what socialized medicine is. This man needs a surgery and he has to wait for two years to get his skin removed. This is Obamacare that is coming and is here in the US. It should be a personal choice to have your own medical procedures. Appeal OBAMACARE!!!