Denise Austin’s Top Tips for Fighting Belly Fat After 40

Comments

Denise Austin has never been fat, despite eating a high-carbs diet which makes most people fat and sick.

I think you look fantastic Ms. Austin. At 51 I need work and since my late thirties, have had a hard time losing the weight. I actually feel hopeless sometimes because life is short and I don't want to finish my life overweight. I will continue to seek answers and know that if YOU can keep yourself in great shape, then it's possible for me too. Btw, I have been on a 1200 calorie diet since the end of november and have only lost 11 lbs. *sigh*

As far as the Green Tea goes, I have recently discovered something called MATCHA TEA which is powdered Green Tea. I add it to my Oatmeal every morning (with Blueberries & a dash of Cinnamon), Spaghetti Sauce or even homemade Chicken Soup, instead of just drinking it. It can be used for facials too. (And lately I've been sneaking it into my pet's food.)

I'd much rather be with Michelle Austin

I'd much rather be with Michelle Austin

I think a larger womam looks great, nothing wrong with some belly fat. Love the curves.

She looks great, but she needs to address that age is not the only enemy in the weight losing game. Thyroid issues make or break a diet. I've been fighting the battle of the bulge for about 3 yrs now and it doesn't matter how much I exercise or eat salads, I can not lose weight. A cross to bear.

Wow, Dano, you sound like a bitter child. Maybe that's why she made it big and you didn't? Too busy pouting in the corner? Funny how the miserable love to try and tear others down. Yep, misery LOVES company...even if it's the company of like-minded internet trolls. And to Denise Austin, thanks for sharing the tips, you are movtivating, kind, and look fantastic!

Whyzup, that is aging gracefully!! getting tons of surgery isn't.

I'm a competitive athlete--exceptionally fit. I don't even know this lady but I had to write that she looks amazing for 55! For 45!! It's never easy even if "that's all you do" as someone else wrote.

Related Health News