New Device Delivers Needle-Free Injections

Comments

Any time a doctor has said to me you will feel a slight pinch or a little pressure, it has always ended up feeling like he was stabbing me with a red hot poker.

Pro:The idea of this "Star Trek" type of injection sounds good. Con: This woman's articles are mostly opinions with few facts.

If this is anything like the air guns they used in the military then thanks, but no thanks, those things hurt like crazy. I'll take a needle over that any day.

I have been in doctor's offices and hosptials and most of the time all I ever hear from parents is that is that if the kid is does NOT behave, they will make the doctor give them a shot! ! ! 1. Kids will always be afraid of doctors 2. They will see going to take care of their health as something horrible 3. They will ALWAYS be afraid of needles and shots!

Can't wait to run out and get as many "shots" as I can with all of this good news! More toxins for our already toxified bodies and you get to do it voluntarily. Isn't that nice!

if it wasn't for the CDC and their need to create diseases there would be no need for all of these medical remedies for diseases that did not exist

Why is Lisa Uncool allowed to write this drivel? She read a survey, calls it a study, and extrapolates the most idiotic ideas. Like the one where she suggested that a child with Myopia could make his eye shorter by going outside and walking around blurry!?! PLEASE Yahoo, find a health writer who is not a MD wannabe!

The military had used this type of injections in the past... They found out that the "non needle" sucked back a little blood, and it was then "injected" into the next guy...They are dealing with a flood of law suits for all the recruits that were given... Hepatitis C!

Awesome! I'm going to get about twenty flu vaccines next week. Is Tamiflu availabale in this delivery method? I wanna make sure Donald Rumsfeld makes another million or so.

why does this woman write "health" stories? This is not new technology. I have received "air gun" injections several years ago. They are not pain free, but much less painful than a needle. Yes, it does remove the danger of a needle stick to the one giving the injection, but to say this is "new" and "painless" is incorrect.