The Easiest, Cheapest Way to Stay Healthy

Comments

People think I am a germ-o-phobe because I wash my hands so much. But you know what...I haven't had a cold or flu for 15 years.

Washing helps a lot, but what also helps is boosting one's immune system, and the easiest way to do that is to supplement in the winter with a high potency vitamin D3 pill or two. If I feel under the weather, I take 10,000 I.U.'s of vitmain D3, then 5000 I.U.'s per day for the rest of the year. No colds, no flu, no illness, even when I'm in the public arena. Had my blood checked a few years back and found I was very deficient in vitamin D3, which is why I had SAD symptoms (Seasonal Affective Disorder); since going on vitamin D3~no more SAD! Washing hands, taking a vitamin D3 supplement, occasional tanning (in a tanning bed) in winter, and eating well (no fast food, no highly processed foods, no vegetable oils, only real food) keeps my immune system in great shape. When I do feel the sniffles coming on, a dose of honey and cinnamon wipes it out within a few hours, so NO COLDS! There are so many ways to boost one's immune system and many foods, herbs, vitamins and minerals that will help to keep one healthy. I read that the average 55 year old is on 7 pharmaceutical pills per day! I am 53 and not on any medication and plan not to be! I will not allow myself to become a guinea pig for Big Pharma. Nor will I become part of their Cash Cow income. Hand washing is good, but to combat the other 55% risk of getting sick, supplement with vitamin D3! The flu is not rampant in summer for a reason~The sun and its life giving rays of vitamin D3!

Maybe they should outlaw dirty hands along with firearms

the part about airport study hand washing is why I don't even touch the handle w/o a paper towel/tp on my way out. you people are freaking disgusting.

The cheapest way is to not get the "flu shot". They don't do anything to help. The people who get them get sick as often or more than those that don't.

Many health care facilities will fire you if you wash your hands all the time. Costs to many man hours and you wont get your work done. Public nursing homes are the absolute worse. Your lucky if you have time to wash your hands once much less take care of the patients. I saw one woman who had not had her teeth cleaned in such a long time that mold started growing in her mouth and she eventually died after all flesh in her mouth died and she suffocated on it. Remember that next time you get a coffee. If you are broke, save that money. Try to keep yourself out of one of those nursing homes.

WARNING!!! FOR YOUR SAFETY, DO NOT TAKE THIS WRITER SERIOUSLY! She is NOT a doctor, has no medical background, and 95% of all the advice she has promoted has been wrong and some of it dangerous to your health.

ObamaCare?? Ya Right! I Mean ObamaDon'tCare!

Yes but more importantly....have great genetics, exercise and eat healthy.